We found this recipe from Ditch The Carbs over the weekend and we are certainly going to try it out as it seems very easy and it is wheat-free, guten-free and Banting-Friendly.
PREP TIME – 10 mins
COOK TIME – 30 mins
TOTAL TIME – 40 mins
- equal amounts of broccoli and cauliflower cut into small pieces
- 300ml natural unsweetened yogurt
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 smoke bacon rasher diced
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- more grated cheese for the top
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower pieces into a baking dish.
- Place all the ingredients into a measuring jug and whisk together with a fork.
- Pour over the vegetables and sprinkle some more grated cheese over the sauce.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the vegetables are cooked through.
Serving size: 1 serve Calories: 145 Fat: 9.3g Carbohydrates: 6.5g Sugar: 3.7g Fibre: 1.6g Protein: 9.5g